People thrive when they are surrounded by other inspiring people.
Think Co’s mission is to provide a shared, community-driven workspace for independent
workers, freelancers, business owners and creatives. It exists because of you and for you.
As a member, you will not just be a customer of Think Co; you will be an active part of the Think Co
community. We have a core set of values, and expect those who work with us to share in those
Community: We thrive on connections and mutual support. It is important that you are part of the community,
enjoying personal benefits and celebrating successes of others in the community.
Collaboration: One of the great benefits of working in a co-working space is that you will meet all sorts of
people with all sorts of knowledge and where possible collaborate to support each other’s activities.
Conversation: We work hard, and respect the ‘work’ space. We enjoy conversation and interaction in the
‘breakout’ space. We are willing to introduce ourselves, make friends and help each other.
Connection: A place for both work and play, the Think Co environment is a space that aspires to fuel
creativity, productivity and success.
Below are some, but not all, of the benefits members receive as part of the Thinkers membership:
• Access to a dedicated desk for your exclusive use
• Access to high-speed wired and wireless internet
• Priority use of meeting room (Google Calendar bookings. Fair use policy applies)
• Full access to the space during normal operating hours, with some restricted access after-hours.
We have occasional after hour events and workshops – during these occasion access will be
unavailable. You will be made aware 7 day in advance.
• Use of mailing / courier address
• Coffee and tea making facilities, coffee beans, tea bags, sugar and milk supplied
• Use of communal kitchen facilities
• Printing (fair use policy applies)
• Discounted booking for hosting after hour events
• Special Think Co rate at Snap Fitness
• Monthly Think Co social events, drinks and more
Expectations of Members
• Treat other Members with courtesy and respect.
• Respect the space and leave it as you find it. Clean up after yourself – wash your dishes and keep
your desk tidy! We work together to maintain a space we feel proud of.
• Respect the people around you and embrace differences. One of the great things about coworking
is it draws in a variety of people, please enjoy and respect the differences.
• Contribute to and participate in the good of the Think Co community (refer back to our values!)
• Anyone who behaves in a manner that is destructive to the Think Co or the Members may be asked
to leave. If anyone at Think Co makes you feel uncomfortable, bring it to Dave or Kat’s attention
• Guests are only allowed the space when the Member is present. Please follow terms relating to
guests in the membership agreement.
• Be responsible and respectful with your internet usage. No bit-torrent, porn or illegal activities.
Respect other people’s privacy, confidentiality, safety, property and data.
• We have a fair use policy for printing and meeting room bookings, respect it!
• Use the space for legal purposes only.
• Keep current with membership fees.
• The last member out of each space is responsible for turning off all lights and firmly closing and
locking the door.
• Abide by all other rules of conduct that Think Co may establish formally or informally
Terms of Service
Think Co Papamoa: The ‘Members’ are the people (coworkers). The ‘Space’ is the office located at Unit 6,
34 Gravatt Road, Papamoa.
Use of Service
Services are being provided by Think Co acting by and through Modowest Limited.
Acceptance of Terms – Completion of this application form acknowledges the acceptance of the Use of
Service and/or the Acceptable Use Policy by the applicant.
Quiet Enjoyment – All members and guests have the right to quiet enjoyment and any behaviour that
breaches this will not be condoned.
Open Environment – This is an open office shared by different peoples and organisations. Anything said
should be expected to be heard by others. Please use meeting room if having a private conversation.
Internet/Network Usage – No spamming, posting or downloading files that you know or should know
are illegal or that you have no rights to. Do not access any other device connected to Think Co network or
the Internet that you do not have permission to access.
Meeting Room Usage – The meeting rooms can be used by any member. This is based on reasonable
usage by each member. If meeting room needs to be booked for more than 2 hours please request this to
Think Co staff for approval. This is to ensure that the meeting room can be used by others at Think Co.
Liability – All members and guests are responsible for their own belongings and actions. Should any action
or inaction cause damage or cost to Think Co then that cost will be levied to that member or members.
Waiver of Liability – Members are solely responsible for loss of and/or damage or theft to their equipment
and belongings brought or used at Think Co. Member agrees that Think Co is not responsible for any loss
and/or damage or theft of belongings that occurs at Think Co. Members understands and acknowledges
that use of Think Co may expose the Member to inherent risks, including accidents, injury, illness, or even
death. Member assumes all risk of injuries associated with use of the space.
Pets – As much as we love pets, we have a no pets policy at Think Co.
Bikes –Unfortunately due to the size and location of our office, there are limited spaces for bikes. Bikes are
not allowed inside the building. Think Co takes no responsibility for storage or safety of bikes.
Music – Low level background music will be played in the work area, with slightly louder music in the break
out area. If you have any issues with the music, or music requests – let us know!
Guests – Any guest must be accompanied by a member at all times. The inviting member will be responsible
for their guests actions at all times, please ensure they know the house rules and Health and Safety. If you
plan on having more than two guests at the same, please discuss with the Think Co staff beforehand. We
prefer guests to meet in the break out area or meeting room. Please respect the Coworking area, if you need
to work with a guest at your computer, be aware of sound and others working around you.
After hour events – All member will be offered discounted rates for using the Break Out area for after hour
events. Please note, we welcome guests and enjoy extra company for post work socialising – but if you
plan on inviting more than two guests you must email Kat or Dave. Even though you have full access to the
space, you cannot host a party! Any planned events need to be confirmed and contract signed before date
Members Details – This is maintained by Think Co and has all the details provided by the members. The
member has the option of privacy for information and images shared on the Think Co website and social
Key Bond – This provides a key to the door. The keys belong to the Think Co owner’s. Failure to return the
key at the end of the agreement will result in the security being forfeited at the sole discretion of Think Co.
The keys remain the property of the Think Co at all times. The key must be returned on the date of the contract
ending. Never give your key to anyone else.
Renewal and Termination – Membership is a privilege not a right, gross misconduct can result in immediate
termination (please see below for further information). Think Co monthly renewal is automatic unless advised
by the member. Member can terminate this agreement at any time by providing one month’s notice after
the completion of the initial month. Once a contract has come to an end, all belongings must be removed
from Think Co within 1 week of the final date of contract. Any items left after this time will be donated to a
Invoicing and Payment – The member is automatically invoiced monthly in advance. Also included is any
variable charges such as event space bookings or extra printing that may have been incurred during the
previous period. Payment is required at the beginning of the month for that period.
Changes to the House Rules or Use of Service – Changes can be made by Think Co with 30 days’ notice
to members. These will be emailed to all members. A Member may either 1) continue to be a Member and
agree to the changes to the Agreement and sign them electronically, or 2) choose to terminate membership
if they so wish, with one month’s notice.
Circumstances that may result in Think Co immediately terminating membership include but are
not limited to:
• Abusive behaviour or any behaviour inconsistent with the Expectations of Members.
• Behaviour that Think Co believes will result in harm to any Member, Guest, or other.
• Giving a key to anyone else or allowing non-paying customers, other than the Members’ Guests,
entrance into or use of the space at any time. This is grounds for immediate termination of membership
• Substantial complaints from other Members or Guests.
• Independent decision of Think Co based on economic or other circumstances.
• The Member agrees that Think Co management shall have absolute discretion in determining
whether a membership should be terminated.
Use of the space confirms that I have read and understand the terms of service and will adhere to
these at all times.